Sunday, May 12, 2013

Machu Picchu Travel #9 - The fourth day (4.30) #3, Cusco arrival by bus, then walking around Cusco.


I slept an hour and a half. when I woke up, headache had subsided.
It seemed that cold medicine had been effective for my high altitude sickness than ACETAZOLAMIDA which I bought at Nazca or coca tea.

I started out the night of Cusco.

○Souvenir shop

There were many souvenir shops which sold accessories, sweaters, and painting and so on.
I bought muffler and gloves for me, and small accessories for my friends.

Here is the picture which I took by various setting.




○Dinner
I selected this grill restaurant and ordered cuy which I anyway wanted to eat at Cusco.

Pisco sour. the owner of Nazca guest house said the 40 percent alcohol contented.

And Cuy had come here.
It remained its figure.

But after I took picture, the staff had brought it to the kitchen.

When it came next, it was apart to pieces.

It was very delicious.

I also saw the live performance of the Andes folk songs.


After that, I was walking around.
The bell of cathedral rang at 9:00 and fireworks went up.


I will wake up at 5:00 a.m. and go Machu Picchu.

Next: Machu Picchu Travel #10 - The fifth day (5.1) #1, Departure to Machu Picchu by train in early morning, Machu Picchu sightseeing, then stay there.

See from beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment